Internet Money Part II – Clickbank: Scammers’ Haven

Internet Money Part I: MLM Internet Money Part II: Clickbank – Scammers’ Haven. What’s Wrong with Online Affiliate Marketing Internet Money Part III:  Paid Surveys Hello there. This is the second article of the make-money-online scam series focused on guiding online entrepreneurs to choose the right paths and also to help consumers to be on […]

Internet Money Part II – Clickbank: Scammers’ Haven

This entry was posted in Make Money Scams and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*   -Do not use your website or company name.

Rules:

1. Do not spam. Akismet does an excellent job of catching spam.
  2. Omit "www." and "http://" in your comment. We don't want people clicking on scam sites.

Powered by sweet Captcha

16 Comments

1. T says:

Is there any possibility of getting my money back for signing up with get cash surveys??? please help… i made my payment through clickbank without knowing!!

• KVNPark says:

You can always try to contact the seller first. If they’re not cooperative, call your credit card issuer and see if they’ll offer you a chargeback.

2. Kim says:

Thank for info.

3. Helen says:

I agreed with you 100%. I saw all the things you mentioned here .

One more very fascinating thing in internet marketing is the blog content-generating software. This kind software can search/download all the relevant articles from different websites, then mix them and generate 10 or more new articles to fill up your affiliate blog. So you look like an expert on the product you’re promoting but you actually know nothing about it.

All the guru said: for internet marketing, you don’t need to understand your affiliate product, the only thing you need to know is what sells.

• KVNPark says:

You’re right about the blog-generating software. I can see lots of blogs copying my content all the time. Haha… But you can tell these sites didn’t have any work put into them by real people. Nobody would (or should) be enticed to read those blogs in the first place.

These software claim to do this and that, but in the end, they’re all just ripping off wanna-be affiliate marketers. It’s a dog-eat-dog world.

4. Ben says:

So now i know. I just became affiliate at clicbank some days ago, and yes, they do have a lot of scam products, like make 500$ everyday or so, but i actually found a cool application for mobile phone. TV to go. It works like you install this on your mobile, and you can watch tv on your go for free. Actually this is a rather new product, but i have it and have actually sold a lot of them. a good product.
    Anyway if you hate scam, don’t bother, but if you’re curious, check out my blog as i have the ads there.

• KVNPark says:

“Anyway if you hate scam, don’t bother” — OK.
      Please focus on drummer tips. That’s just another online tv scam. I bet you don’t have this yourself. You only need to read the fine print at the bottom.

• Ben says:

Hmmm, ok.

Thanks for advice. I'll check it out. Maybe better take them away thenn.

• KVNPark says:

Sorry. Thought you were just another spammer. Thanks for listening. Try to promote something related to your blog. Also, focusing on getting more visitors with your content might be a good idea if you’ve just started your site. Consider no ads at all.

5. Bob Davis says:

This was an excellent article. I learned a lot and appreciate your effort. I’m new to internet businesses and especially affiliate marketing. I’m 70 years old and love learning new things.

My son operates an exotic animal business…think snakes, frogs, lizards, salamanders, spiders, gators and lots more stuff. The business is healthy, growing and I believe will continue long term. We believe we have the largest inventory of any exotic animal vendor in the USA. All animals are shipped out of Dallas via FedEx and so far we’ve never had an animal arrive dead. We provide world class customer service.

We’ve recently started offering affiliate marketing opportunities and we’re learning as we go along. But I’ve got a lot to learn about affiliate marketing. We’re not interested in affiliating with people involved with SCAMS, get rich quick or ebook type promotions. I’m thinking what we need are a few super connected individuals or businesses that offer similar products and/or services. I’m in the process of locating and approaching people like that now. Can you offer any additional advise?

I’ll definitely look into the affiliate networks you mentioned.

Thanks again for writing this excellent article.

Bob

• KVNPark says:

Welcome Bob.

That sure is an interesting business you have there.

It seems you have already started with the affiliate program. I see the information on your website. Most of the popular affiliate networks are targeted toward medium to large advertisers, and will be hard for a small business to enter.

You can advertise your affiliate program on some forums. Not really “advertise” but inform interested affiliate marketers of your program.
      forums.digitalpoint.com is a big forum and you’ll probably get more help there in the affiliate section.

Scammers I’m talking about are advertisers on Clickbank, so you don’t need to worry too much about getting involved with scams. The more affiliates you can get the better.

Good luck!

ADD: Also look at Google Affiliate Network. They may be more willing to accept smaller advertisers.

6. Garen says:

ok sorry about that. I send you an email ;)

Garen

7. KVNPark says:

Hello Garen,

Yes, not everything on Clickbank is scam. I would say ~half scam, ~half worthless products, and a few that actually have value.

Good to see a genuine scam fighter.

p.s. Akismet spam filter doesn't like some links in comments. Your comment was labeled spam 'cuz of it. It was probably because the same URL was already linked to your name.

8. Garen says:

Wow, I loved this article. I am an affiliate marketer, but I do see your point with Clickbank, most of the junk they offer is scam related. Personally, I have never had any luck with selling their crap, because to be honest with you if I don't like the product then I don't promote it. I am not saying ALL their products are scams but 9 out 10 of them are.

I actually run a scam awareness site and expose scams online. I would invite you to join my newsletter where you will receive instant scam updates, info, ect.
    [edit]

9. KVNPark says:

Indeed.

Thank you Tanya for your kind words :D

10. Tanya says:

Fantastic in-depth post on this scam. It's a shame that spammers have taken over from the real products advertised so the whole system has become a waste of time.

• Recent Discussions

• User AvatarCandice Dillen "Should add - they are a fraudulent Chinese UGGs site. I have reported them to Ugg Australia as a counterfeit ..." – Dec 17, 9:31 AM
    • User AvatarCandice Dillen "Set up a few days ago bootsmeukstore. co.uk." – Dec 17, 9:29 AM
    • User AvatarS Stukes "Is shine.shopclass ics.com and foryoubestgoods @outlet.com scam websites. I ask bkz they advertise Michael Kors products made of Saffiano leather and come ..." – Dec 17, 7:27 AM
    • User Avatarty "just got hit by nigerians using fake paypal payment. tried to get me to send money to money gram to ..." – Dec 16, 11:57 PM
    • User AvatarLisa Tate "Hmmm, it also seems to be under a site called uggvogue.com, anyone know anything? wondering if I should call my ..." – Dec 16, 12:41 AM
    • User AvatarLisa Tate "I ordered some uggs from mydear-love.com ?? I paid with my debit card and everything seemed to go through okay, ..." – Dec 16, 12:37 AM
    • Generated by BWP Recent Comments.
  • Announcements

I'm not able to maintain this site as actively as before. Please help each other with investigating suspicious sites if I'm not able to answer posted questions. Thanks.

Scam Websites Lists: