How I Watch Sports Online

denver-nuggets-vs-la-lakersUpdated: April 19, 2012

There’s a lot of “watch sports” online scams. You see them everywhere from Google ads to promotional pages disguised as blogs.

Here’s a simple rule, if a site asks for money or your personal information, it’s almost a guaranteed scam.

I don’t have cable nor satellite, and I’m a big NBA fan. I would rather watch games on TV comfortably rather than clicking here and there, but I don’t want to pay for all the channels I’m not going to watch — at least that’s how it works here in Canada. Also, if you live outside North America, the Internet may be your only option.

These are the sites I visit to watch sports online. Most sites below were taken down by ICE in February 2011, and I have updated what I could.

• ATDHE.WS or ATDHENET.TV – I’m quite sure the .tv domain is the official replacement, but .ws has more links. If you have more info on this, leave a comment.
  • P2P4U.net – This is the original link for firstrow.net and still works. It redirects to www.firstrowsports.eu, which is the new firstrow URL.
  • MyP2Pforum.eu – a forum with lots of links for every game. It’s been down for a while now.
  • Rojadirecta.es – the dot com and dot org are ICEd. A site that was ruled legal by the home country of Spain, but that doesn’t seem to matter to the U.S. Homeland Security. Sickening.
  • Channelsurf.eu – Not sure what happened to the domain. The owner of the site was arrested by the way. This is getting out of control.

There’s a few more, but I didn’t think they were worth listing. I only surf between the first two. Only if there’s absolutely nothing, I’ll look elsewhere.

There’s a catch. Most links won’t give you high quality streams. Sometimes you won’t be able to tell the score or whether a basket is made or not. Plus, the channel will get shut down once in a while. It’s the worst when the channel shuts down at a critical moment in the game.

Channels are more stable these days, but they still do go offline sometimes; then, you have to refresh, check other channels, etc.

I know… it’s a pain in the arse sometimes.

Well, there you have it. That’s how I do it. If you have better ways, please leave a comment.

I’d like to thank the broadcasters and these sites that share links. ^^

Related Posts:

This entry was posted in Online Video and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*   -Do not use your website or company name.

Rules:

1. Do not spam. Akismet does an excellent job of catching spam.
  2. Omit "www." and "http://" in your comment. We don't want people clicking on scam sites.

Powered by sweet Captcha

44 Comments

1. Green Thumbcat says:

Your article How I Watch Sports Online has led me into the promised land. >^..^<

2. Joanne says:

I’ve tried everything I can think of,and cannot get it to toggle to full screen..I’m frustrated as hell!

3. al says:

Any chance I can get your e-mail?

4. Mycle says:

KVNPark – I know a site that has all sports you could want. It has all the NFL games, lots if not all NBA games, and pretty much any mail stream sport that is televised. It has many ESPN channel, NFL channel, Red Zone on Sundays, etc. There is even some non sports related movie and comedy channels.

I don’t want to post it on here, because if it get to popular it will be shut down and the person that runs the site has already been busted for what he is doing. Next time I am sure it will be prison.

I agree that the world governments are getting Nazi like when going after webmasters. Anyways contact me at my email and I will email you the site address. If you need my email address just tell me so in a rely message..

5. keith contarino says:

but i forgot to thank you
    appreciate what you do

6. keith contarino says:

The ONLY sports streaming site listed above that still works is rojadirecta.es
    the others have either been iced or send you to pay sites

• KVNPark says:

Both ATDHE sites work for me and P2P4U.net is probably only down temporarily. I don’t know what happened to myp2pforum.eu; I’ll have to look into that one.
      Which one sends you to a pay site?

7. Soulman45 says:

All I won’t to do is watch America football they did it to me every thing I watch is going thank you for your time and afford great job I will bookmark thei page.

8. Ian M. Carter says:

Hi,
    Is there any Internet TV provider that transmits the F1 races live or delayed. I live in Sarawak, Malaysia where internet speed is a tad slow.
    Regards,
    Ian.

9. Charlie says:

Are you even allowed to post links on your website like atdhe or any site that shows copyrighted materials? I was under the impression that doing so was not a good idea. You probably know more than me on the subject. What is your take on this?

• KVNPark says:

Allowed by whom? And for what? Linking to a site that links to a site that shows copyrighted content?
      I’m sure you can tell by the tone of this article that I loathe the copyright trolls’ behaviours. I believe in sharing.

There are many people that do not have access to channels that show their favourite teams/sports. I’m only sharing the information I’ve gathered. There’s nothing wrong with information sharing. I don’t live in one of those corporate fascist countries (yet), so none of this applies to me anyways.

Thanks for visiting.

10. Bazzer says:

This post was very helpful thanks …but we want to watch “football” (soccer) form UK and Europe live in the USA and do not want to pay for hundreds of channels and we do not want to go to a restaurant to watch… is there no on line option of any quality?

• KVNPark says:

Have you tried the sites I listed above? Some of them seem to be down right now for some reason, but for example, ATDHENET.tv seems to have links to all the football (soccer) games.

11. fergie says:

Is nfl.aoso.ru a scam site… or is it safe

12. StreamSiteScavenger says:

I found nother great site that has alot of high quality streams plus has managed to hub alot of other stream sites into one place. It also has alot of hit comedy sitcoms and links to another site with tons of live tv channels. slipstreamtv.com Hope this is helpful.

13. Nick says:

I just want to watch the Champions Legaue final live online.
    I want to pay for it, will pay up to US$30.
    Why is this not possible?

14. anthony says:

one site to add is oleoletv.com. i’ve been watching the nba playoffs through this site. it has multiple feeds and good quality. just paying it forward.

15. arkal says:

Thanks for the links! I want to watch the Stanley Cup while I’m in Australia on business, so now I have some choices. (justin.tv let me down, like others have noted)

FYI, I typed rojadirecta into Google and found its actual internet address: http://209.44.113.146/ Of course, this may change, but whenever a domain name goes away, it is possible that the Internet site at that address is still available.

• KVNPark says:

Oh, that reminds me. I should update the link for rojadirecta. .es is working.

And yeah, justin.tv is pretty much useless these days.

16. Ian Hays says:

I think I’ve been scammed by Miro people who took £30 from my account when I bought into their site to show live football – English Football League. I wanted to watch matches on Sky TV which I don’t have. Now I cannot find a way to get live TV at all even though they reply to my emails and offer some kinds of suggestion.

I have a Mac (Snow Leapard) so its a big enough system and up-to-date as it were for anything or most things.

Thanks for your Article and Site

Ian

17. MB says:

I just want to say thank you so much, KVNPARK. Thanks to you I was able to catch the entire Nadal vs. Djokovic tennis match today online! You rock!!

18. CurtisJenkins says:

I want to post a couple others I know:

ilemi.eu was ilemi.com but got ICE’d
    rojadirecta.es was also ICE’d
    firstrowsports.eu

19. Charlie Fortune says:

This may be of interest to your readers, my aggregated list of live football streams. Needless to say, completely free and no registration required. Site is at http://freefootball.info.

20. im says:

the new domaine of channelsurfing is http://www.channelsurfing.ws

21. shannon says:

I was an atdhe.net and didn’t know where else to find live tv for my driod. I bookmarked this page for updates.
    Many Thanks!

22. ANdy says:

Thanks for the tips !!

23. This is something that I didn't realize until I tried to find a live soccer game online. I found tons of sites that claimed to have the game, but like you said, they were all wanting too much information or for me to pay to view it. I ended up having to head over to a friends house to watch it, because I don't have cable.

• Recent Discussions

• User AvatarDan "On ebay they have a canon EOS 60D with whole kit for $10 so I tried to buy it with ..." – Sep 21, 4:32 PM
    • User AvatarLauren "I've been wondering about 59electronics.c om. From reading some comments on here, it sounds like a recent reincarnation of electronics888. com, found ..." – Sep 21, 9:20 AM
    • User AvatarDontScamMe "I lost 15,000AUD with that site Luckily I kept emailing them and I got 20,000AUD back!" – Sep 16, 8:48 AM
    • User Avatarmarcus "watchsportsinhd .com probably a scam" – Sep 15, 11:10 AM
    • User Avatarwilliam "Is this one a scam? watchmayweather vsmaidana.com/ Everything on their page seems legit, including the delivery method (browser, flash) and one-time ..." – Sep 12, 6:18 PM
    • User Avatarfrances "audiobargain.co m purchased a guitar of this site in june still have not received it,after a few emails back and forth ..." – Sep 08, 3:33 PM
    • Generated by BWP Recent Comments.
  • Announcements

I'm not able to maintain this site as actively as before. Please help each other with investigating suspicious sites if I'm not able to answer posted questions. Thanks.

Scam Websites Lists: