The diet ads are everywhere! And guess what? Most of them are scams. If you pay attention a little to the fake blogs / rip-off sites, you’ll see that something is fishy.
First thing you will see is a sign such as, “As seen on: CNN, FOX, Oprah, etc”. If you see such a thing, it’s most likely a scam. While doing this research, I’ve noticed… Continue reading
- Rahul "Hi Noelia, i have also received an unexpected email from petsmoll.com and in the very first I felt this fishy ..." – Dec 06, 1:59 AM
- KVNPark "If you used a credit card, call your bank / credit card issuer and ask for a chargeback. Tell them ..." – Dec 05, 7:37 PM
- Charles "I bought a pair of UGG boots online from a black friday sale and I did not get any tracking ..." – Dec 05, 2:27 PM
- swetuio "nice but some of them do not work anymore, me I use uploaded-to.net it works for uploaded.net but not only ..." – Dec 03, 10:32 AM
- HENRY HUGHES "TODAY I received credit card bills from dentalproathome for £57.45 and from sparkwhitening for £58.81 PLUS "Non Transaction Fee,s " ..." – Nov 26, 7:05 PM
- nekish "hi all, i've get deal with some seller form China (TITANIUMWF.COM ), they got my money and said that they shipped ..." – Nov 15, 12:19 AM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.