The diet ads are everywhere! And guess what? Most of them are scams. If you pay attention a little to the fake blogs / rip-off sites, you’ll see that something is fishy.
First thing you will see is a sign such as, “As seen on: CNN, FOX, Oprah, etc”. If you see such a thing, it’s most likely a scam. While doing this research, I’ve noticed… Continue reading
- Olajumoke Williams "Hello, I wish I came across this website before a friend of mine fell into the hands of these fraudsters...." – May 21, 6:29 AM
- Anita "Hi! Can you tell me is Direct RX Online a scam site. I made a purchase using credit card but..." – May 20, 8:43 PM
- Dr.Flay "It would be useful for you to include links to WOT, and some of the social-site scanners. I have been..." – May 20, 5:59 AM
- megaRa24 "I almost bought from samuion.com today. some weird feeling (western union preferred, paypal option displayed but didn't work [like some..." – May 20, 5:11 AM
- KVNPark "It's best to avoid fishy looking sites like this one. Not a lot of info or the typical red flags,..." – May 17, 7:31 PM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.