Have you ever made a typo and entered “.cm” instead of “.com”? It is one of common typos people make when entering a URL into the address bar of your browser. Dot-cm is actually the country code for Cameroon. But cybersquatters are registering these domains with ill-intentions.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection… Continue reading
- Lexi "sorry didnt mean to type the www." – Apr 21, 10:38 PM
- Lexi "http://www.xiao yu6291.com/chan nel.asp?id=5 I'm thinking this should be on the list." – Apr 21, 10:31 PM
- Lee "Has anyone heard of the "instrument company" Shoppingchinano w.com? I'm almost possible this is a fraudulent website. Ordered an erhu in ..." – Apr 15, 2:30 PM
- Darren Daniell "I have been scammed by www.tiptopelect ronics.co.uk I purchased a projector which was faulty and had to be returned I have ..." – Apr 14, 3:59 AM
- Stephanie "File a complaint with paypal. Only after I initiated a complaint did I get a real tracking number but when ..." – Apr 08, 8:15 AM
- Isaquile "wholesaledigita lstore.com Almost fell for the scam" – Apr 06, 3:52 PM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.