Have you ever made a typo and entered “.cm” instead of “.com”? It is one of common typos people make when entering a URL into the address bar of your browser. Dot-cm is actually the country code for Cameroon. But cybersquatters are registering these domains with ill-intentions.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection… Continue reading
- swetuio "nice but some of them do not work anymore, me I use uploaded-to.net it works for uploaded.net but not only ..." – Dec 03, 10:32 AM
- HENRY HUGHES "TODAY I received credit card bills from dentalproathome for £57.45 and from sparkwhitening for £58.81 PLUS "Non Transaction Fee,s " ..." – Nov 26, 7:05 PM
- nekish "hi all, i've get deal with some seller form China (TITANIUMWF.COM ), they got my money and said that they shipped ..." – Nov 15, 12:19 AM
- KVNPark "Hi, Anything .appee.com is almost guaranteed to be a scam. It's a free website maker used by many scammers." – Nov 09, 11:34 AM
- Mayo22 "Hi! I should say, laanz-ltd.appee .com?" – Nov 09, 1:22 AM
- Mayo22 "Hi ! What can you say about laanz-ltd.com, is it one of the fraud also?" – Nov 09, 1:18 AM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.