Have you ever made a typo and entered “.cm” instead of “.com”? It is one of common typos people make when entering a URL into the address bar of your browser. Dot-cm is actually the country code for Cameroon. But cybersquatters are registering these domains with ill-intentions.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection… Continue reading
- Lee "Has anyone heard of the "instrument company" Shoppingchinano w.com? I'm almost possible this is a fraudulent website. Ordered an erhu in ..." – Apr 15, 2:30 PM
- Darren Daniell "I have been scammed by www.tiptopelect ronics.co.uk I purchased a projector which was faulty and had to be returned I have ..." – Apr 14, 3:59 AM
- Stephanie "File a complaint with paypal. Only after I initiated a complaint did I get a real tracking number but when ..." – Apr 08, 8:15 AM
- Isaquile "wholesaledigita lstore.com Almost fell for the scam" – Apr 06, 3:52 PM
- Leon "I have been scammed by the following sites, they seem to be linked to the same parasites, good communication up ..." – Apr 02, 5:42 AM
- will "your email" – Mar 29, 8:09 AM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.