Have you ever made a typo and entered “.cm” instead of “.com”? It is one of common typos people make when entering a URL into the address bar of your browser. Dot-cm is actually the country code for Cameroon. But cybersquatters are registering these domains with ill-intentions.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection… Continue reading
- Sharise Rogers "I just had a very bad experience with officialstream tv. I subscribed for the trial period to watch the 86th ..." – Mar 06, 12:23 AM
- tinah "Does anyone know about variousdress.co m? ordred my daughters prom drress from there and now they are gone. i still dont ..." – Mar 01, 3:01 AM
- Nicole "I was curious about this site & electronics8881 1.com; it would be great if you could post a comment here to ..." – Feb 26, 12:44 AM
- M.Yates "Another scam site is DentalProatHome .com which seems to be operated by those operating sparkwhitening. com Signed up for the trial products ..." – Feb 23, 9:13 PM
- MarianV "hi,wholesaleiph one5c.com or goscheapsky.com are scam or not?" – Feb 21, 8:04 AM
- Joe R. "Innovative Affiliate Network and Click2Sell Support are both affiliated with watchfootballon linenow. Complete scam! They will assure you that you just ..." – Feb 19, 1:29 AM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.