Have you ever made a typo and entered “.cm” instead of “.com”? It is one of common typos people make when entering a URL into the address bar of your browser. Dot-cm is actually the country code for Cameroon. But cybersquatters are registering these domains with ill-intentions.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection… Continue reading
- Dave Greenman "ShoppingBoutiqu e.eu - On looking for a Samsung freezer, I came across a Twenga listing for a trader 'ShoppingBoutiq ue.eu' with prices ..." – Jun 19, 7:28 PM
- KDARY "shoppingboutiqu e.eu That site is a scam, they ask for payment by bank transfer from a paypoint. Deals too good to ..." – Jun 18, 8:23 AM
- KVNPark "It's a scam. Any site selling electronics through a free website is a scam. These sites often advertise buy x ..." – Jun 17, 11:41 PM
- KVNPark "Added 168easybuy.com to the list." – Jun 17, 11:36 PM
- KVNPark "Ok. They are most likely a Chinese scam. Admin uses a free email address and prices are too low." – Jun 17, 11:34 PM
- Nigora "Hello! I would appreciate if you could check the legitimacy of this website: e-lectronicsltd .webnode.com/ab out-us/ I am interested in buying the ..." – Jun 16, 2:33 PM
- Generated by BWP Recent Comments.